Monday, February 10, 2014

Lesson Learned: You can only do SO much!

Back in August I had this crazy idea that I could work, run a business, coach AND keep blogging.... what a silly girl I was. 

Those of you who've followed my blog may have noticed I slipped off the face of the EARTH!  There are just a few weeks left of basketball season (now coaching field hockey in the fall and all winter, indoors, AND JV girls basketball all winter) and I LOVE IT, but something had to give and it was blogging....so.... as things wind down, I am toying around with all sorts of new post ideas and they are percolating nicely - you'll enjoy it!

I have some new recipes, some restaurant reviews planned and am researching all about Paleo and gluten free, so that will be popping in some, as well. 

Can't wait to get back to chatting with you all!!  Whoo hooo!!

Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment